I’m Amanda Patti, and as you have probably guessed by now, guiding people (yogis, climbers, the injured, and anyone with a body) towards experiencing unification and balance both physically, emotionally, mentally, and energetically, is my main passion.
When it comes to transforming lives, helping people get out of pain, or move better, you won’t find any rainbow-covered, sugar-coated unicorn poop here. You will find pure authenticity built on over 20 years’ experience in the personal growth sector.
- Life-long student of the Alexander Technique as taught by Debi Adams and Tommy Thompson
- CHEK HLC 1 practitioner
- Certified Yoga Teacher since 2011
- LMT since 2007
- Posturology (Neurosomatic Educators)
- NKT® Level 2 Certified
- Restoring Movement through Breathing
- B. Sci. Biology, Magna Cum Laude, University of Massachusetts, Lowell
- Continued mentorships and education in the topics of hand balancing, movement, conscious business, acro yoga & partner acrobatics, yoga, emotional coaching & inner child work, divine feminine, holistic health & wellness, and more…
“Amanda is one of the few people I’ve met fully committed to the path of her higher purpose. She’s patient and insightful and able to pause in moments of challenge, to respond from a place of wisdom. I trust Amanda 100%. Her friendship, heart of gold, and willingness to listen is something I know many that work with her get great value from. If you find yourself challenged with where you’re at in life and are in need of someone clear to help you transform on many levels, Amanda is your go to woman!” ~Benny Fergusson//Movement Monk
If that’s not enough, here are 5 things you may not know about me:
- When I’m not working with clients or spending time with family (Yep. I’m a single mom so I completely get the entire work-life balance concept and how challenging things can be), you’ll undoubtedly find me skill training or outside having fun. Plunge in the northern Atlantic Ocean in the middle of winter?! Sure!
- I sleep on the floor. After waking up in the morning stiff as a board and with an aching lower back, I ditched my bed, embraced the floor, and am absolutely loving it. Wouldn’t you know, I wake up feeling better and more rested!
- My favorite food is chocolate — nice, raw, dark cacao — but even I can’t eat it every day. Or, maybe I can. 😉
- I lived in Alaska for three years. I have seen the Northern Lights from my porch, watched bears mate, have been startled by a moose passing by the kitchen window, lived in a dry cabin and used an outhouse at -50°F, and had mushrooms growing on the carpet floor in an apartment I rented (Yeah. Gross. Don’t ask.).
- I’m proof that you can move even after a debilitating injury. A car accident and a debilitating yoga injury sidelined all of my movement practice for over three years. I saw many different experts and specialists who ultimately said I should live with my pain, I shouldn’t move my body because it was “too dysfunctional,” and that it’s a wonder I was walking and not in a wheelchair. It’s never too late — never too late to move, to follow your dreams, to take charge of your health and well-being, or to learn some new skill.
“The day we stop exploring is the day we commit ourselves to live in a stagnant world devoid of curiosity, empty of dreams.” ~Neil deGrasse Tyson
What can you expect?
- Personalization and customization. No two bodies are exactly the same and nobody has exactly the same priorities and needs.
- A high level of authenticity and communication.
- Support to help guide you towards reaching your goals and dreams.
- An invitation for you to acknowledge the awakening vitality within you which has been waiting to shine.
It is up to you to take the initial step, and it is up to you to keep walking. You may leap at times, you may run at others, you may feel like you have tripped over a rock and landed face first in a pile of stinking, nourishing mud. Ultimately, your health, your ability to live an awakening life, your living life in a self-fulfilling way, is up to you.
- Personal Growth